7

Heard a person in my circle saying that they have luck numbers and when they're dates then those are their lucky days.

I don't know about my lucky number let alone lucky days but one thing for sure is seven is my unlucky number.

The 7th is when my favorite aunt died, it's when most people who ruined my life and who broke me were born.

I am most of the time 7marks short to my target marks and also can you believe I've been 7kgs over my dream weight for gods know how long?

My circle ends at 6th so from 7th I am late in a way, I have to wake up at 7 am every morning and the song I like the least is 7 min long ( who makes a song that long anymore if not mid anyways? leave Israel Mbonyi out of this!)

I have seven damaged Jean pants that I can't wear any more.

I was 7 mins late for my interview so I didn't get in, I've 7 rejected applications (so far), hell according to my supervisor my portfolio needs atleast 7 visual works to be considered relevant (who does that?).


I have already failed some of my new years resolutions and we're only seven days in, ohhhh and I still have 7months to finish college ugghhh .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something About You

THAT THING

I curse the day I known you